TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 03:11:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,298
  • Total Topics: 21,230
  • Online today: 120
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 97
  • Total: 97

TP not showing up!

Started by lAJl, May 13, 2008, 09:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lAJl

well i couldnt just appy the package so i had th emanualy install TP and i ran the manual_tp_install.php and it saud everything was installed, and i checked the database and sure enough teh tables were in and all the files were in th eright spot but TP doesnt show up at all on the forum not on the index and the TP option are not in the admin section its like it didnt get installed???HELP!!

G6Cad

Please read and apply the info we need to know according to the posting guide we have for the support board, you find it in the sticky topics

IchBin

Did you follow the manual install instructions? You didn't mention whether you edited the files or uploaded the TP files. As G6 said, its very important to follow the posting guidelines so we can have all the info we need to help you.

lAJl

ok yes i uploaded the files, "edited the files"? what do i edit?

i am using SMF 1.1.4
and TP 1.0.5

Jakki

try changing the language from englishute8 to just english, I found that out on my own.

lAJl

its already just set on english =/

Jakki

Then I don't know. I know when I had that problem that's what I had to do. I tried.

IchBin

Quote from: lAJl on May 13, 2008, 09:29:35 PM
ok yes i uploaded the files, "edited the files"? what do i edit?

i am using SMF 1.1.4
and TP 1.0.5

Please read the manual install guide.

lAJl

IchBin

Sorry AJ, but I'm neither your Mom nor your Butler. Here at TP we ask that our users make an effort to help themselves. You can find it REALLY EASY by looking in our Docs board.