TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 10:22:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,280
  • Total Topics: 21,227
  • Online today: 334
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 312
  • Total: 312

Got TP error then site gone

Started by katers, May 14, 2008, 01:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

You have to contaact your host and ask them what they have done tothe server your on.

To be sure it's not SMF and TP, create and install a new testsite. Install SMf and then TP and see if you have the same issues.

katers

I have been receiving a lot of emails today from my forum members saying that they had posted on the forum and when they went back later to check it, it was gone. 

Others are getting errors when trying to post

This was an error when someone tried to post a comment on gallery photo Got error 127 from storage engine

Error when trying to post 3 word reply on topic.    Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.   Apparently tried several times. 

Dragooon

That means that your server is causing problems, Who is your host? Oversold host can be the problem.

katers

I use Site5

I will contact them about this then, but can you give me some idea on what to say so I am telling them the correct thing?

I can see that I am going to have to start looking into new hosting again.  Ugg

Dragooon

1,860 GB Webspace and 18.6 TB BW At 6$/Mo WTF??????
You need to find a new host, this is a total overseller.

katers

Ken.

SMF has a board for hosting, read through a few topics there and you'll find what you need.

And don't forget about tinyportalhosting.net where some of our own folks are taking care of TP users.  :up:

EDIT:
Ps: Like Dragooon sez... if its real cheap and has lots and lots of space/bandwight the host is most likely overselling.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Smoky

Jakki

Quote from: twister on May 14, 2008, 02:13:37 PM
Any suggestions?

tinyportalhosting.com

I have them and I really love it.  The guys/gals there are really supportive and they make the move easy for you.

G6Cad

Quotetinyportalhosting.com

I have them and I really love it.  The guys/gals there are really supportive and they make the move easy for you.

Ditto that  :up: