TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 09:27:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,280
  • Total Topics: 21,227
  • Online today: 319
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 294
  • Total: 294

Uploading to Cell Phones

Started by technodragon73, April 17, 2006, 05:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallas

Here is one and availible for download.  Rumkin distributes is uploader freely as long as you give him credit at least somewhere.  It is for sprint, but can be used on a varity of phones and providers.  It is very popular and should be able to work for what you want to do.
http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/downloads.php

technodragon73

Quote from: Dallas on April 26, 2006, 08:16:19 PM
Here is one and availible for download.  Rumkin distributes is uploader freely as long as you give him credit at least somewhere.  It is for sprint, but can be used on a varity of phones and providers.  It is very popular and should be able to work for what you want to do.
http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/downloads.php

This is perfect!  Thank you so very much Dallas...I will begin to modify it to better fit the layout of my forum...heck...if I can get it working well enough I may repost it over at simplemachines as a mod (I am going to try to make this a fully integrated feature if I can)

Dallas

Np glad I could help.  You guys have a great site here.  I love the SMF forums and tiny portal.   Makes things so much easier.  I would like to see it when your done.  I run a software forum for making cellphone and mobile content. and mod 2 other forums that are free cellphone content.  Games, apps, ringers,videos and all that other stuff so I am really interested in what you are doing.  Good luck and keep us posted.

technodragon73

Well, I have a good base for it now...you can check it out by going to my forum and clicking the Phone Upload Button at top (you will most likely have to register as I have been able to make it a member only feature)

I even changed it around so it now has a copywrite at the bottom so rumkin gets his due credit!

Dallas

Looks good.  I like it nice site.

technodragon73

thank you...i intend to modify it some more to clean up the look a bit more...you otta stop in every now and then...i have a lot to offer there. ;D

Mitchâ„¢

Hehe Techno Dragon actually has everything that can entertain anything short of an imagination. Its a Great Site!

Dallas

Techno Dragon.  I registered today.  I will stop in a check it out completely when I get some time.  Just took a quick look earlier is all after I registered.  Like it alot.  Great job.

IchBin

I don't see your little phone upload anywhere techo... Mind pointing the blindman to the place? :)

G6Cad

In the forum at the top bar to the right you have the phone link.
here is the direct link
http://forum.technodragon.net/index.php?action=wapsite